Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introduction to Spirituality Health Mind Body

The purpose of this blog, as with all my work, is to bring people closer to God in a palpable way.  I do this because what I do for others, is what I receive in return.  My life purpose is to achieve God Union through learning to love all beings in all situations. 

Another major platform for my sharing is:  Healthy Mind Body
This website is devoted to my spiritually based medical clinic, currently located in Metamora, Michigan.

The first set of posts to be published in this blog are some of the first articles I wrote about my spiritual path.  They were initially hosted in a myspace blog, which was discontinued by the parent website.  I republish them here without revision, even though my perspective has changed, in hopes that this example of my changing mindset is helpful to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment